Welcome to Walney School Student Council
The Walney School Student Council provides the main forum for discussing student concerns and ideas. We are dedicated to enhancing co-curricular life. Working closely with Senior Staff, the School Council is responsible for representing and serving the needs of the student body through coordinating student activities and charity fundraisers.
Working with staff to
Achieve the best
Listening in order to meet your
Enhancing the school environment:
Your School Council
Our Past Achievements include:
- Securing a £10,000 Lottery Fund Grant to enhance the outdoor student areas
- Creating the Walney Wave Logo in collaboration with local artists
- Helping to regenerate the school environment with use of art
- Designing the New Walney School Uniform
- Promoting and coordinating:
- The Annual Shoebox Appeal
- Regular Food Bank Donations
Please visit our sub-pages for further information on how we help the School, Students and the wider Community.